Consumption of peanut butter may not have been so common in our country in the past; But the widespread use of peanut butter in the Western diet and the results of research on the properties of peanut butter has increased its consumption in recent years in our country. Making peanut butter at home is very easy and does not require much energy. Most of the ingredients needed to make peanut butter can be found in many homes. Next, learn how to make a peanut butter video.
Peanut butter must be processed to make peanut butter. Peanut butter may not look good on your food processor at first; But in the end you will have delicious and quality peanut butter. Of course, you should expect home-made peanut butter. Maybe make good peanut butter at home; But usually the texture of your butter is not as smooth as that of a commercial product. However, by making peanut butter at home, you can improve its health.
Ingredients for making peanut butter at home
Ingredients for preparing 1.5 cups of peanut butter:
– 2 cups / cup (450 g) peanuts without raw or roasted skin;
– 1 to 2 tablespoons of peanut oil or other oils (optional, to create a creamier texture);
– Half a teaspoon of salt, which you can increase depending on your taste (optional);
– 1 to 2 tablespoons of honey or other sweeteners (optional).
– 1 handful of chocolate chips;
– 1 to 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder;
– A few tablespoons of chocolate for breakfast;
– Half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder or similar spices (eg cardamom).
– Food processor or blender;
– Cooking wax paper;
– Wooden or plastic foam;
– Container holder with lid;
– Oven (if you want to roast peanuts).
How to make peanut butter
1. Roasted, roasted or roasted peanuts (optional)
First, bring the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (about 176 degrees Celsius). Place the parchment paper on an oven tray and place the peanuts on top. Roast the peanuts in the oven for about 10 minutes until they turn golden brown and a little oil comes out.
2. Chopping peanuts
Put the peanuts in the food processor. Chop the peanuts a few times with the help of a food processor. If you want your peanut butter to contain pieces of peanuts, keep half a cup of chopped peanuts and add them to the peanut butter at the end.
3. Crush the peanuts until they reach a sand-like texture
Stir the peanuts with the food processor for 1 minute. After this time, turn off the food processor and transfer the large, crushed peanut pieces to the bottom of the pitcher with a spatula.
4. Crush the peanuts until they reach a mass texture
Then, homogenize the peanuts again with the food processor for 1 minute. After this time, turn off the food processor and transfer the large, crushed peanut pieces to the bottom of the pitcher with a spatula.
5. Crush the peanuts until smooth
Next, mix the peanuts again with the food processor for 1 minute. After this time, turn off the food processor and transfer the crushed pieces to the bottom of the pitcher with a spatula.
6. Add salt, oil, honey or other additives to peanut butter
7. Ingredients in the food processor
Mix them in a food processor for another 1 to 2 minutes until they are homogeneous. Your homemade peanut butter may not reach the texture of commercial products; But you can easily spread it on bread. Try the taste of peanut butter. Add salt, honey or more additives if desired.
8. Transfer peanut butter to a sealed container
Transfer the peanut butter to a sealed container and refrigerate for a few weeks. You can also eat peanut butter immediately after preparation.
Important points in preparing peanut butter
- To make good peanut butter, the quality of the food processor (blender) is very important. The quality of the food processor has a significant effect on the quality of the peanut butter.
- Homemade peanut butter usually has a relatively firm texture. To soften the texture, you can add some peanut oil or other oils to your butter to make the final texture more creamy.
- Roasting or roasting peanuts before the process heats up the oil in the peanuts, which makes the process easier. Roasting peanuts makes your butter softer and tastes stronger. This technique is also effective in preparing butter from other nuts such as almond butter, pistachio butter and..
- Adding a little salt gives the peanut butter a better taste. Also, if you are a fan of sweet taste, you can add a little honey or other sweeteners to your butter. Maybe a little creativity and adding spices like cinnamon or breakfast chocolate and بر will add to the charm of your final product.
Today, the consumption of peanut butter in our country is increasing. Making peanut butter is easy and does not require much equipment. Making peanut butter at home helps ensure its health. Your homemade peanut butter may not have the texture of a commercial product; But peanut butter is still good.
Do you like peanut butter? Have you made it yourself at home? How satisfied were you with the result? It is good to tell us about the work tricks.