Gentlemen’s face correction is not so difficult. All you have to do is pick up a razor or a razor and start rubbing it on your face; But for many of us, the problem does not end there. In fact, there are many people who suffer from pain and discomfort when shaving their face with a razor, and in the end, they are not very satisfied with the result of the work or they are suffering from skin disorders, pimples and other issues. So what do we do to have the best razor every time? If you talk to a male hairdresser or dermatologist, he will surely tell you some tips and tricks that, if followed and implemented, can make a perfect and excellent correction. In the following, we will provide you with a selection of these solutions and information. Stay tuned for more details.
Tips and recommendations for the best facial correction for men
1. Do all the correction steps one by one
Rushing to shave a man’s face equals possible skin damage. Before shaving, it is best to thoroughly prepare your face for this by following the steps below:
- Wash your face. We recommend using gels or other gentle facial cleansers. Washing the face with harsh and unsuitable soaps removes the natural emollient oils from the facial hair and makes the facial shaving process more difficult.
- Cover the face completely with the foam or beard paste you have prepared and let it stay on the face for 2-3 minutes. In the meantime, you can brush or comb your hair so that you do not get bored!
- Remove the razor or razor and start shaving.
If you usually do not have time to wash your face before shaving, you can always shave after bathing. At this time, the skin and hair of the face have the desired heat and moisture, and the razor will be easier to pull on the face.
2. Use a shaving brush
It is best not to use your hand to spread the paste or foam. Do this with special brushes. In this way, all the facial hair is completely covered in the shaving floor, it becomes softer and the shaving work will be done more easily.
3. Pull the razor in the direction of facial hair growth
Another important point in the discussion of men’s facial correction is to draw a razor on the face. It is better to pull the razor in the direction of facial hair growth. If the razor is pulled from the bottom up, for example, it will make the skin and face smoother at the end, but this increases the risk of subcutaneous hair growth or facial scarring.
This is especially important for people whose facial hair is coarser and thicker.
4. Use oil or lotion before shaving
Another good way to get a razor easier and smoother on the face is to use a few drops of lotion before shaving. This lotion softens facial hair and in addition, creates a protective layer against the razor on the facial skin.
After shaving, you can easily wash the oil on the skin with a little soap and water.
5. Use a suitable paste or shaving foam
Do not use the paste or shaving foam supplied in the spray can. Combustible petrochemical products in this type of product remove natural fat from the skin and cause dry skin.
Instead, use products that, like toothpaste, come out by squeezing.
6. Never draw the razor twice on one part of the face
Before shaving, it is best to use the right products to prepare it according to the instructions and information described. When the hair and skin of the face are soft, pulling the razor once will be enough to shave the hair of each part, provided that the razor is perfectly sharp and healthy.
If you pull the razor over a particular part of the face again and again, you will most likely damage it. If necessary, apply the razor again on a part of the facial skin, before doing this, apply a little lotion on the desired area and then apply the razor again on it.
Tips on after grooming gentlemen
1. After shaving, use the right products
Wash your face with cold water after shaving. This will help reduce the inflammation caused by the razor blade. Keep in mind that when you shave the skin of the face, up to two layers will be removed from the skin, which must be replaced. Using the right products for the time after shaving can help replace these layers on the skin. We recommend using special moisturizers after shaving.
2. Store reusable razors in a dry, convenient place
After the shaving is done, dry and clean the razor thoroughly and keep it in a suitable place. If the razor is wet or left on a wet toilet, it will be a breeding ground for bacteria and germs and will lose its effectiveness.
And finally that…
When choosing the right products for men’s facial correction, you should pay attention to 3 points:
- Choose products according to your skin type.
- Whenever possible you should have all four of these components in place for launch to maximize profits. Fragrant products and the like will expose the skin to more discomfort, especially after shaving the facial skin, where one or two outer layers of skin are removed.
- It is better not to use special spray paste or foam. Some of the ingredients in these products aggravate dry skin.
Do not forget that you have to try and make mistakes to achieve the ideal and desired result. Try different products and razors and choose the ones that are best suited for your skin. Of course, if you carefully study and implement the solutions presented in this article and prepare your skin and facial hair for shaving in advance, you will have a much easier job to shave, no matter what product or razor you use.
what is your opinion? What has been your experience with shaving with a razor or razor blade? What do you do to get better and easier correction? What do you think about the content presented? Which strategies do you think will be better and more effective? Your experiences and opinions can be helpful to others.
If you have a point, suggestion or criticism, be sure to mention it in the “Post a Comment” section.