In today’s busy world, sometimes we do not have the opportunity to prepare the right food to eat and turn to ready-made and semi-prepared foods that are usually harmful to health; But even with the lack of time, you can prepare healthy and fast food. Read on to find out how to prepare some fast food and try them. Maybe you liked it and included it in your diet.
Non-meat fast food
1. Pea and avocado sandwich
This simple and fast food has a lot of healthy fats, fiber and vegetable protein and keeps you full. This food is a good source of iron that vegetarians need a lot. If you use canned chickpeas, this food does not need to be cooked and at the same time, it is very filling and useful.
- Toast: 6 to 8 pieces
- Roasted and crushed chickpeas: 2 cups
- Large and chopped avocado: 1 piece
- Chopped onion: a quarter cup
- Garlic powder: 2 teaspoons
- Fresh lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
- Salt, pepper and paprika: as needed
- In a large bowl, add the cooked chickpeas and mash with a fork.
- Add chopped avocado, onion, garlic powder, salt and pepper, lemon juice and stir.
- Spread the ingredients on the toast and pour paprika powder on it.
To complete this meal, drink it with whole grain bread. You can eat two boiled eggs together. By combining vegetables, you can prepare a salad and season it with olive oil and vinegar. This way, you will have a complete and nutritious meal that takes little time to prepare.
۲. Taco flower cabbage tandoori
This simple and fast food is the best option for times when you want to add the unique benefits of vegetables to your diet. Cabbage is rich in nutrients and reduces the risk of many cancers.
- Washed and chopped cauliflower: as needed
- Almonds: In the required amount
- Coconut oil: as needed
- Lemons: One
- Curry powder
- Garlic powder
- Put all the ingredients except the cabbage in the food processor and mix well. Pour this mixture over the cauliflower to completely cover the cauliflower.
- Place the dish in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 15 minutes. After a few minutes, turn the cabbage over so that the other side cooks for a few minutes.
- Heat the taco breads and pour the prepared filling into it. You can use lavash bread instead of taco bread.
- With this simple and quick meal, you can serve a combination of red cabbage, avocado, horseradish and chili as an appetizer or salad. Season it with lemon juice.
3. Continued salad and peas
Continuously called unripe soy cooked inside the pod. This whole food contains all the nutrients that the body needs. For the warmer months of the year when you do not like cooked and hot food, this salad is the best fast food: a protein-rich salad that, despite a variety of vegetables, is a complete and nutritious meal.
In addition, this food has a lot of fiber, which is very important for the overall health of the body and the health of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Bell pepper
The amount of ingredients depends on your taste and the amount of food you want to prepare. You can also prepare steamed and ready-made continuation as well as cooked quinoa. You can also cook quinoa at home.
- Chop all ingredients and mix together.
- You can use vinegar as a flavoring.
- If you like, you can add some fragrant fresh vegetables to the salad.
4. Italian breakfast with toast or lavash
With this fast food, you will have no excuse for not having time to prepare breakfast. Eggs are a highly nutritious substance that is readily available and ubiquitous. Mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and basil also double the nutritional value of this delicious sandwich.
- Lavash bread or toast
- Eggs: 2 scrambled eggs
- Mozzarella cheese: 30 grams
- Chopped tomatoes: one
- Fresh basil leaves: 3 pieces
- Preheat the sandwich maker.
- Place the toast or lavash in the sandwich maker.
- Add eggs, mozzarella, chopped tomatoes and basil.
- Keep the food in the sandwich maker until the cheese is melted and the eggs are cooked through.
- Serve the sandwiches hot.
If you do not have a sandwich maker, just mix the scrambled eggs, cheese, tomatoes and basil in a frying pan and heat, then serve with lavash bread. If you can drink this food with whole grain bread, it will be the best and most complete breakfast. This sandwich can be a simple and quick dinner and you do not have to prepare it for breakfast.
5. Avocado and grape smoothie
You might be surprised to find a drink on our fast food menu. This drink can be a complete and useful meal. The healthy fats in avocados and the potassium in bananas make this drink very nutritious and useful. Grape juice is also rich in antioxidants and provides the sweetness of this drink and there is no need to add sugar.
- Grape juice: one cup
- Frozen avocado: a quarter cup
- Frozen bananas: half a cup
- Fresh mint leaves: 10 to 12 pieces
- Mix all ingredients together, pour and stir at high speed. Your drink is ready.
Fast food with chicken and fish
6. Vegetable and Shrimp Noodles
This fast food is prepared in less than 10 minutes and it does not take long to prepare. In addition, it is rich in useful vegetables and protein. Always have ready-to-cook shrimp in the freezer to prepare food faster. Shrimp are rich in omega-3s and healthy fatty acids.
- Shrimp: 350 grams
- Vegetable noodles or noodles made from zucchini: 4 cups
- Cherry tomatoes: one and a half cups
- Avocado oil: 2 tablespoons
- Garlic powder: 2 teaspoons
- Salt: Half a teaspoon
- Black pepper: half a teaspoon
- Fresh lemon: 1 piece
- Parmesan cheese: if desired and in the required amount
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. While the oven is heating up, cut the tomatoes in half and place them on greaseproof paper in the oven tray.
- Grease the pumpkin noodle with half the oil and add a little salt, pepper and garlic powder on it and place it next to the tomatoes and in the middle of the oven tray.
- Grease the shrimp with the rest of the oil and add salt, pepper and garlic powder. Put it next to the rest of the ingredients on the oven tray.
- Take lemon juice and pour it on all the ingredients.
- Place the tray in the oven for 8 minutes or until the prawns are fully cooked.
- After cooking the ingredients, put them in a bowl and if you like, pour the amount of grated Parmesan cheese on it.
7. Grilled chicken with fennel and oranges
This food is rich in protein. Instead of wholemeal flour, you can use chickpea flour or almond flour to have a gluten-free diet. If you serve this food with potatoes, it will be a complete and nutritious food.
- Water and slices of orange peel: a medium number
- Olive oil: 3 tablespoons
- Garlic: 3 cloves, chopped
- Thyme: One tablespoon of fresh thyme or 2 tablespoons of dried thyme
- Mustard: a tablespoon
- Honey: a tablespoon
- Wholemeal flour: 14 cup
- Boneless chicken breast: 500 g
- Fennel plant: a medium number
- Shallots: 2 medium
- Salt and pepper as needed
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- In a bowl of orange juice, slice the orange peel, add some olive oil, garlic, thyme, mustard and honey and set aside.
- In a shallow dish, pour the flour and put the chicken in it and dip the flour around it.
- After soaking the chicken in flour, pour it into a bowl of orange juice mixture. After the chicken is tasty, set it aside.
- Chop the fennel and shallots and put them in the oven tray.
- Pour olive oil on it.
- Put the chicken on it.
- Pour the rest of the marinade over the chicken. Bake the chicken in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes until completely soft. You can measure the temperature inside the meat with a special thermometer. This temperature should be 75 degrees.
- Once this chicken dish is ready, garnish it with your favorite icing. For example, you can put potatoes and salads next to it.
8. Spaghetti with tuna, lemon and basil
This fast food is prepared in less than 20 minutes and is very tasty and nutritious. Tuna is a good source of protein and fresh basil complements this quick and tasty meal. Try to buy spaghetti from brands that have products made with wholemeal flour. Tuna is rich in omega-3s and a good source of potassium.
- Spaghetti: 350 grams
- Olive oil in the required amount
- Grated lemon peel: the size of a lemon
- Grated large garlic: 3 cloves
- Grated Parmesan cheese: half a cup
- Tuna: Two cans of 180 g
- Basil leaves: one-third cup
- Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package. In a large bowl, combine the drained spaghetti with the other ingredients and drink.
9. Homs fast with chicken
This delicious food is rich in protein, healthy fats and fiber. All food groups are used in its preparation; That’s why it’s a fast and complete meal for busy days.
- Homs: 200 grams
- Lemon peel juice and grate: the size of a small lemon
- Mixed cooked grains such as rice and quinoa: 200 g
- Baby Spinach: 150 grams
- Avocado: A small number
- Cooked chicken breast: one whole
- Red onion: half
- Roasted almonds: 2 tablespoons
- Mix two tablespoons of homs with half a lemon juice.
- Add grated lemon peel and enough water to make a sauce-like texture.
- Pour it over the cereal and add the chopped baby spinach over the sauce.
- Chop the avocado and place on the ingredients and pour the rest of the lemon juice over it.
- Add the remaining chicken, onion and gum to the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients together before use.
What fast foods do you know that are fast, high quality and healthy? In the comments section, share your experiences with other “how” users.